- Million Dollar Club
- We have a history of success
- We care about getting JUSTICE for our clients
- When you put your trust into an insurance company by choosing them and paying for their services you expect to be covered for the services you pay for. If the day comes that a hail storm devastates your roof, building, crops, or any other property, and now the insurance company you have been faithfully paying is refusing to cover your damages, give us a call. You have held up your end of the deal by paying your premiums faithfully, so why shouldn't they hold up their end?
The lawyers at Galbreath Law firm are experienced in dealing with Insurance companies. You can expect for insurance companies to have their own group of lawyers and attorneys to help them fight claims and keep costs for the company lower. In most cases of property damage where hail is involved, there is a large area that has been affected by the disaster. In many cases of widespread hail damage, insurance companies may have an overload of claims with which they are handling. Some of the companies may be on the up and up, however, some companies may give clients the runaround, offer unfair or lowball settlements, or just outright deny a claim. These disreputable tactics may be used in an attempt to frustrate you into accepting a less than favorable offer. When an insurance company decides they want to bully you, you need someone with experience on your side who will stand up for your rights. At Galbreath Law Firm we fight on behalf of our clients to help pursue justice and fair compensation from insurance companies that refuse to pay claims or offer unreasonable settlements.DON'T LET BIG INSURANCE COMPANIES BULLY YOU!
- Underpayment of a Claim
- Cancellation of a Policy
- Refusal to Settle a Claim
- Unreasonable Denial of Benefits
- Insurance Agency Negligence
The Galbreath Law Firm has helped clients living all across the State of Texas including but not limited to the cities of Abilene, Sweetwater, Brownwood, Coleman, and Eastland. Counties include but are not limited to Taylor County, Nolan County, Brown County, Coleman County, and Eastland County.
The Insurance Dispute Lawyers at the Galbreath Law Firm are ready to help and are located at @ 4542 Loop 322 #102, Abilene, TX 79602. Initial consultations are free. When your property has been damaged by hail, time may be of the essence. Hail damage can lead to other structural damage over time if not corrected in a timely manner. Do not hesitate to call us today: 325-437-7000.